All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Exhausts thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigal
Bigal

Exhausts thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Exhausts thoughts    Exhausts thoughts  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 9:26 pm

I have a single stack on my mower right now with a flap on it. it sounds and works good but it gets very annoying so i would like to build something else i was looking at arild365 and i like his ideas i would like to build something like that so if you guys got anything else as thoughts it would be helpful thanks Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

Exhausts thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhausts thoughts    Exhausts thoughts  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:08 pm

i made something like arild365 idea and it sounds sweet on my tractor but i made to many twist in it so i pops too much lol. but if you want maby out the back or like one out from each side under the foot rest. thats all i got
Back to top Go down

Exhausts thoughts
Page 1 of 1