All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Found some Germans doing the ATLTF in style.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ncredleg
ncredleg

Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Empty
PostSubject: Found some Germans doing the ATLTF in style.   Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:49 am

Check out the video.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Deutsch Geländewagenfahrt Rasenmäher   Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 6:53 am

I like seeing stuff like this..
wish i spoke German, Id have him relocate that muffler above the rear axle instead though. Give him better ground clearence.

I also have noticed one big thing, and I dont know if anyone else ever notices, but, I swear majority of the videos of "other than US" countries, the rides that are in the videos are exceptionally clean... Very Happy I guess some of us old rednecks are just a bunch of pigs pig pig pig

Thanks for posting that video..and who ever made it, make some more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich mag sehen, Sachen wie diese ..
wünschte, ich sprach Deutsch, haben Id ihn verlegen, dass Schalldämpfer über der Hinterachse statt though. Gib ihm eine bessere Bodenfreiheit.

Ich habe auch eine große Sache aufgefallen, und ich weiß nicht, ob jemand überhaupt bemerkt, aber ich Mehrheit der Videos von "anderen als US-" Ländern schwören, sind die Fahrten, die in den Videos sind außergewöhnlich sauber Very Happy ... Ich denke, einige von uns alten Rednecks sind nur ein Haufen von Schweinen pig pig pig

Thanks for posting das Video .. und wer immer es machen einige mehr.
Back to top Go down
ncredleg
ncredleg

PostSubject: Es ist alles gut.   Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: It's all good.    Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 8:21 pm

danke für die Fahrt entlang. es hat Spaß gemacht zu Ihrem Land und Landschaft zu sehen. Sie haben ein paar coole Schlamm und viel Platz zu fahren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found some Germans doing the ATLTF in style.   Found some Germans doing the ATLTF  in style. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found some Germans doing the ATLTF in style.
Page 1 of 1