All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What do U's Think oF These Tires???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Empty
PostSubject: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 10:21 pm

Looking for a set of rear tires for my tractor the ones on it right now are 23x8.5x12 i have another set of 9.50x12 wheels that will fit my hub that im going to use.
Tires i found are 25x10x12 Kendra Bear Claws i can get 2 New for $130 free shipping. So far there the best deal i can find thats got a good looking agressive thread.
Is anyone fimailar with these or actally have a set? I think they would do good.

What do U's Think oF These Tires??? T_bea_cla_tire
Back to top Go down
greener179
greener179

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 10:48 pm

ive heard good things about them and for that price i would deffenitly get them
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 10:50 pm

Those are what I bought for my tractor build but because its not finished I cant tell you how well they work. People I know that had them, they all liked them so thats why I bought them (and their price helped too).
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 8:14 am

My father had them on his ATV, they worked really well, I know he would buy them again for the price but there are better tires on the market but not the same price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 9:26 am

I know theres alot better tires but i just cant see paying 80-100 per tire then the damn shippping cost. I read all 76 reviews on them and all were good. I think im going to go with these but im going to shop round for a little while
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 6:53 pm

gearheadmike wrote:
I know theres alot better tires but i just cant see paying 80-100 per tire then the damn shippping cost. I read all 76 reviews on them and all were good. I think im going to go with these but im going to shop round for a little while

If I had to buy another set of Tires for my Lawn tractor and they had to be ATV tires those would be the tires I would buy, I would prefer to buy Ag Lug Pattern Tires just because I like the look of them on a Tractor.
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 8:01 pm

yeah Ive been thinking and im gunna try to sell some of my stuff on craigslist and for $40 more get these Very Happy Twisted Evil Cool Exclamation

What do U's Think oF These Tires??? 415jiglTEfL__SS500_
Back to top Go down
greener179
greener179

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 9:06 pm

thats what im buying in december
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 9:10 pm

kool yea i fig ill put these on when im going to go mudding or offroading then im going to try and put on a car wheel with winter tired for daily use. this way ill save the thread on these nice looking tires lol
Back to top Go down
greener179
greener179

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 9:13 pm

i wouldnt waste the time changing tires the reviews make them sound like they last petty long
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 10:43 pm

ment to say is ill have these on a set of rims and ill have another set of rims with tires allready mounted. When i got the tractor i got 4 sets of rear wheel's & tires with it lol
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 6:48 am

You can always do what I want to do to my Bear claws, that center clump of tread can be hot knifed out to open up the tread.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 11:25 am

I had just found this website last night and Thought it would be cool to show you guys, its DOT approved ATV tires, obviously they are more expensive then the ones you guys are looking at but I am expecting they will last a little longer on the road(could be wrong). They only have 7 DOT approved tires but there are other tires.

http://www.pureoffroad.com/dot_highway_atv_tires.htm

These look like Silverbacks but they are by a different company: http://www.pureoffroad.com/efx_moto_monster_atv_tires.htm
Back to top Go down
jaymz

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 10:03 am

I use to run them on my four wheeler they worked well for the muddy hell I used to ride in....I eventully had to switch from those to 29.5x12x12 Outlaw mud tires wich were unstoppable
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 2:24 pm

jaymz wrote:
I use to run them on my four wheeler they worked well for the muddy hell I used to ride in....I eventully had to switch from those to 29.5x12x12 Outlaw mud tires wich were unstoppable
They must make your quad really heavy, the only thing im worried about with big tires, not just the size but the tread is that you have all that weight on a casing if you do use the Outlaws on a lawn tractor. That was one big concern with my build and thats one reason I want to use a 1" solid axle and a Rear engine rider transmission instead of the transaxles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do U's Think oF These Tires???   What do U's Think oF These Tires??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do U's Think oF These Tires???
Page 1 of 1