All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ncredleg
ncredleg

Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?   Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:04 pm

I need to mount a tank lower than the carb on my 8hp Briggs,it is gravity fed . My ZTR has a diaphragm pump off one of the cylinders, don`t think that that would work on this old L-head . My question is ,does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? I am pretty sure that it can`t handle very high pressures without flooding the engine.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?   Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:58 pm

I've heard of people running vacuum lines for diaphram fuel pumps on single cyl engines from the dipstick tube. Dont know how well this would work. The crankcase vreather is the other obvious choice I think? But dont quote me on that lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
ncredleg
ncredleg

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?   Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 12:00 pm

Chunk wrote:
I've heard of people running vacuum lines for diaphram fuel pumps on single cyl engines from the dipstick tube. Dont know how well this would work. The crankcase breather is the other obvious choice I think? But dont quote me on that lol!

Thanks ! I had not thought of taking it off the dipstick tube. I will look into the parts for that. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?   Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what is the lowest psi electric fuel pump?
Page 1 of 1