All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerbear0612
Jerbear0612

Guess who joined the opposed twin club today! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!   Guess who joined the opposed twin club today! Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:44 am

That's right,me! Went to the annual zagray farm show and swap meet today and came out with an early 2000s craftsman hydro 42" cut with the best part... A 19.5 turbo cooled briggs twin!!! I'm really excited and everything works including the deck. I think I see a speed tractor in my future
Back to top Go down
Wheelinhorse
Wheelinhorse

PostSubject: Re: Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!   Guess who joined the opposed twin club today! Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2023, 6:51 am

get rid of that factory manifold, port it, bump the timing, slap a bigger carb on it, pipe it obviously, and hang on!
Back to top Go down
PizzaKitty26
PizzaKitty26

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!   Guess who joined the opposed twin club today! Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2023, 6:53 am

Mesaw think this is a dead user and a dead thread. From 2013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!   Guess who joined the opposed twin club today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who joined the opposed twin club today!
Page 1 of 1