All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

working on the Murray and the recovery mower.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
all terrain mowers
all terrain mowers

mower - working on the Murray and the recovery mower.  Empty
PostSubject: working on the Murray and the recovery mower.    mower - working on the Murray and the recovery mower.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:36 am

just the work I got done last night on my tractors   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiNhNB_ttw

well got more work done on the recovery mower almost ready to go on its first romp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxeYbPvN0QE

Last edited by all terrain mowers on March 5th 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: working on the Murray and the recovery mower.    mower - working on the Murray and the recovery mower.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:51 am

you should start a thread on here for your tractors, rather than just posting external links. i dont have anything wrong with youtube vids, but why bother having a forum, right? start a thread, give a quick run down for what youve done, and update it when you work on it
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: working on the Murray and the recovery mower.    mower - working on the Murray and the recovery mower.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 2:51 pm

I agree with will, not everyone has good Internet to watch videos. You should probably post a story with those links
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: working on the Murray and the recovery mower.    mower - working on the Murray and the recovery mower.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

working on the Murray and the recovery mower.
Page 1 of 1