All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
untrusty huskee
untrusty huskee

2014 Build-Off Finalist
2014 Build-Off Finalist

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Empty
PostSubject: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 12:17 pm

hey guys as you can see i am in the build off! um i am a 16 year old boy that just loves to tinker and make mowers from stock to the trails. i don't care much for racers but i am all in on the mudders and trail riders, currently as my profile picture, it is my 1999-2002 mtd huskee variator belt drive. and i had compleatly changed it from a mower in to a trail monster and a hella good mudder. i am kinda trying to start some kind of a business as you guys can see in my thing below lol. um dont know what els to say but keep modding and watch my youtube and subscribe please.
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:30 pm

"welcome" to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 3:42 pm

Hey bud... I'm FROM Salem Illinois... Maybe when I visit my folks after haspin, I could meet up with ya.
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:11 am

Better late than never! And good luck on your endeavour!
Back to top Go down
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 1:56 pm

Welcome Trevor! - and I'm already subbed.
Back to top Go down
untrusty huskee
untrusty huskee

2014 Build-Off Finalist
2014 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:47 pm

Lawren Wimberly wrote:
Hey bud... I'm FROM Salem Illinois... Maybe when I visit my folks after haspin, I could meet up with ya.

heck yess.... me and my friends have this really good spot, if you have a racing lawn mower there is a stretch of road that is 1 mile long, then if you have a trail rider, there are really tough trails that could brake your tie rods lol! , then if you have a mudder there is a big pond and lots of places to get stuck..... and the good thing about this is white side county is ok with this and it is all on private property that we already have the ok to ride on
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 2:22 pm

If I have one with me, it'll be the Red Fox... If it survives haspin, it'll handle your trails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor
Page 1 of 1