All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerTeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the54
Apprentice
Apprentice
the54

Forum Rep : 0

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Hey everyone, I've been thinking and I have a great idea to propose... ATLTF should have a TeamSpeak server. I use TS on a regular basis but having one specific to the forum set up in a way that is similar to the layout of the forum would greatly improve the time it takes for others to respond to a question. Also gaining a relationship with members. There's so many pros I could mention...

Thanks for considering!
Back to top Go down
TroyBilt Pony
Veteran
Veteran
TroyBilt Pony

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:26 pm

but it would also kill the purpose of coming here...
Back to top Go down
Thunderdivine
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Thunderdivine

Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 pm

@TroyBilt Pony wrote:
but it would also kill the purpose of coming here...

Exactly!

My Vintage John Deere 110, 1967 model
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Administrator
Administrator
Doc Sprocket

Forum Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Ahh- I'm not really with you on that one. For the fast response, 1-on-1 (or more) stuff, we have the included chat module, and a myriad of facebook pages. I still prefer a forum environment though. While response may be slower, the content remains indefinitely. This means that we end up with a library of resources for future searchability. Instead of asking the same question that 72,917 people have asked already, a few clicks may net someone the answers they seek.

Put down the wrench, and come out with your hands up!-Doc "Tranny Crusher" Sprocket, ATLTF Forum Admin, Thinkerer and Tinkerer, and all-around good dood. Wink

Gen. Mayhem- http://www.atltf.com/t2597-general-mayhem-race-tractor
MULE- http://www.atltf.com/t2153-lawn-boy-utltv
MULEII- http://www.atltf.com/t3328-1970-john-deere-112-the-beginnings-of-mule-ii
MULEIII http://www.atltf.com/t4263-mule3-brainstorming-ideas-etc#58287
Wrench, Wheel, Wreck, Repeat...
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Skilled
Skilled
Angchor

Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

@Doc Sprocket wrote:
Ahh- I'm not really with you on that one. For the fast response, 1-on-1 (or more) stuff, we have the included chat module, and a myriad of facebook pages. I still prefer a forum environment though. While response may be slower, the content remains indefinitely. This means that we end up with a library of resources for future searchability. Instead of asking the same question that 72,917 people have asked already, a few clicks may net someone the answers they seek.

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Thumbs10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!
Page 1 of 1