All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Do you think its a good buy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timrsnakess
Timrsnakess

Do you think its a good buy Empty
PostSubject: Do you think its a good buy   Do you think its a good buy Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 9:56 pm

i saw this ad http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/hvo/4946730506.html for 2 case tractors and wondering if there a good idea to buy.  they look relatively complete and have a lot of attachments tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its a good buy   Do you think its a good buy Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 10:15 pm

Absolutely! I dont see deals like that in my end of new york. If both run and drive, sell one and the other one should be pretty much paid for. Mowing season is right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
802 Customs
802 Customs

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its a good buy   Do you think its a good buy Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 10:37 pm

Hell yeah its a good deal. The loader alone off of one of them is probably worth $650. Case tractors are pretty serious machines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its a good buy   Do you think its a good buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think its a good buy
Page 1 of 1