All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 8/19/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brooke&simon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 pm

hey all i just got my wife her first lt its an older murray lt and we got a great deal on it it comes with an extra trans axle with spare atv tires as well in the deal we paid 200.00 for it and it runs real nice to and she already has plans for the build and its not even here yet ever since she drove mine she had a smile on her face so big that you couldnt wipe it off with a 100 dollar bill she so cant wait till its finally hearĀ  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Yes sir, Got to keep the wife happy.
Back to top Go down
brooke&simon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm

ever since she drove mine she was hooked and she so cant wait till she gets hers and we got a great deal on it to she has such great ideas and when we get it we will show some good picks of her mudd monkey and then we will hit those trails like never beforeĀ  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    

Back to top Go down

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1