All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Fishing anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 4:53 pm

So any of yall out there like to fish? i never really fished much but the other day me and some friends went fishin on he first day of summer and now im hooked( no pun intended) lol. iv had this 4 foot rod for about 5 years and when i took it out the other day i realized how small it was so yesterday i went out and spent lik 90$ on a new rod and reel and tackle box. im hopin to go alot this summer:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 12:51 am

i've fished a couple of times but never had any luck catching any fish. but if i recall i think i was pretty good at catching crabs lol
Back to top Go down
Ropertractor14
Ropertractor14

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 5:18 pm

I've been fishing since I was five. Trout, bass, mackerel.... Own all kinds of rods.. open reels, closed reels, fly rods. All kinds of fly tying gear and books from the 50's...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GMCsierra1500
hogback

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 6:09 pm

Ropertractor14 are you really 97 if so that's awesome that you still are in the hobby
Back to top Go down

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: : Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 6:32 pm

Ive caught more crappie that I can count. I try to pull 1000 a year out of our lake to keep the population down.
Spent the last few years working on tractors too much and have not done as much as I would like.
Still have a 2 1/2 pounder in the freezer from 8/09 that I want to get mounted.
I cant even get that done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing anyone?   Fishing anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing anyone?
Page 1 of 1