All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?

Go down 
+7
Bigal
Jamus
MSteele323
noledroByrreK
Trcustoms
CraftsMAN
DICE464
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DICE464
DICE464

Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 9:16 pm

Has any one ever thought that it would be cool to have a magazine for offroad lawnmowers i mean fourwheelers have magazines and racing lawnmowers have a magazines so why shouldnt we like have how toos and articles on builds and pictures of romping i think it would be an awsome idea to look into either now or in the near future.
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 10:23 pm

Lots of $$$$ to start one..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 11:13 pm

DICE464 wrote:
Has any one ever thought that it would be cool to have a magazine for offroad lawnmowers i mean fourwheelers have magazines and racing lawnmowers have a magazines so why shouldnt we like have how toos and articles on builds and pictures of romping i think it would be an awsome idea to look into either now or in the near future.

Racing mower magizine??
Where do i get one?
And yeah i think all hobbys should have a book or two and a magizine.
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 11:18 pm

most hobbies do but one as small as this one. lol

anyone i talk to bout moddin a riding mower they always get a crazy look on there face and say they would have no clue hoe to do somthin like that. (atleast thats what my therapist says) haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 11:21 pm

noledroByrreK wrote:
most hobbies do but one as small as this one. lol

anyone i talk to bout moddin a riding mower they always get a crazy look on there face and say they would have no clue hoe to do somthin like that. (atleast thats what my therapist says) haha

When I used to see a therapist i told her about me building off road mowers too, she looked at me like i had three heads! haha Laughing
I guess our hobby is a little strange to people huh.., I haven't done much with my mowers lately I'm too busy fixing cars and crap.
Sure do miss the old days when all i had to do was work on my mowers.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 1:56 am

RofL !!!!!!! i get strange looks by my neighbors too b/c of mine. oh well its cheaper than a ATV or a 4wd truck. and one can ride it in their own yard. Btw got the axle welded on the murrat and oh how fun it is to climb .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 2:38 am

I took mine to farmersville mud bog and people were like what the F--k. Rednecks were like dude thats awsome.. People are afraid of the unknown. thats about it..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 2:47 pm

CraftsMAN wrote:
I took mine to farmersville mud bog and people were like what the F--k. Rednecks were like dude thats awsome.. People are afraid of the unknown. thats about it..

Yeah your right!
People just need to have imagination, and they don't cause they think they have to go buy a fancy new $10,000 ATV like all there friends did.
Don't get me wrong i like my ATV's and dirt bikes but, it's more rewording to drive something that you built your self.
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 3:03 pm

Half the fun is in the building process. If all of you would look at yourselves in a broader way, you'd probably find than your hobby isn't mowers. Instead it's more along the lines of liking to build things yourselves. That's why we see a lot of us with other non-mower projects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 3:17 pm

Jamus wrote:
Half the fun is in the building process. If all of you would look at yourselves in a broader way, you'd probably find than your hobby isn't mowers. Instead it's more along the lines of liking to build things yourselves. That's why we see a lot of us with other non-mower projects.
Very true, as my sig says "building and fixing stuff is my passion". Razz
I do stuff with cars,mowers,motorcycles,atvs,metal working/welding,wood working,ect...
Back to top Go down
Bigal
Bigal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 9:03 pm

I think that a magazine would be awsome it would also get more people into building them and it might become more popular
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 9:23 pm

It would be an awesome idea but CraftsMAN mentioned it, Its alot of money to start. You would want a bigger audience before you start making the magazines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
rex4x4
rex4x4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 1:34 pm

I hate to say it but the Internet is killing magazines .
I used to buy a shit load of magazines back in the day but now with so much information at my fingertips I maybe buy a magazine once or twice a year now .... And when I do buy one I'm pissed because over 3/4 of them are filled with advertising .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rex4x4
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 3:27 pm

Paper media is dead.

I read most of my news online. I've got Zino for my subscription to JP Magazine. Normally I read it on my tablet, and can read back issues too. I can also print if I want reference and don't have to deal with all the ads.
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
Craigsnedeker
Craigsnedeker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 12:43 pm

What about an offroad/racing mower magazine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?   Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever think it would be cool to have an offroad mower magazine?
Page 1 of 1