All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

innovation for garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nahhal

innovation for garden Empty
PostSubject: innovation for garden   innovation for garden Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2020, 9:52 am

Hi all!
A little topic to present my invention!
A simple system for cleaning the underside of a lawn mower

Last year, I invented a very simple system for washing the underside of a lawn mower that really made my life easier.

I decided to start my entrepreneurship journey and bring this invention to life!
My family helped me start the business, the patent was granted, the product won the Lépine Innovation International competition, and today we are all very optimistic!

To start the production I launched a crowdfunding on ​​Kickstarter, and I count on the enthusiasm of the ones who share my passion for gardening to support this project.

Any help is welcome: a contribution ... a sharing ... or your opinion on the product!
I invite you to visit the Kickstarter page and watch the video to understand how it works.

If you like the idea, it’s an opportunity for you to get this product in presale !*link*
I'm curious to know what you think : Impeccable lawn mower guaranteed Very Happy

Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Nahhal

innovation for garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: innovation for garden   innovation for garden Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2020, 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down

innovation for garden
Page 1 of 1