All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

rear end drive train help!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muddobber

drive - rear end drive train help!!! Empty
PostSubject: rear end drive train help!!!   drive - rear end drive train help!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 1:22 am

ok so i gots me a lt4000 and i was wondering if there was a way to make a cuppler or shaft extention for the pully cause i want to lift it and need to aline the pulleys, help and pictures would be a great help thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: rear end drive train help!!!   drive - rear end drive train help!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2011, 1:24 pm

theres a couple people on here that i think sawed it off and then welded extra pipe on then put the pulley on but im not sure ill look around for them
Back to top Go down
product
product

PostSubject: Re: rear end drive train help!!!   drive - rear end drive train help!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 6:00 pm

hey man im building an extension heres the drawing i drew up and u can get all this stuff at princess auto/harbour freight if ur in the states

drive - rear end drive train help!!! Tractorinputshaftextension
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rear end drive train help!!!   drive - rear end drive train help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rear end drive train help!!!
Page 1 of 1