All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge August 14 competition –August 15 competitors ride, Pymatuning Pennsylvania **INFO HERE**
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?

Go down 
+9
WellThatsSurprising
TheRainbowBoxer
Stretch44875
boggo
CraftsMAN
W1ldyOvvnZ
gearheadmike
11hpcrafstman
Hillbilly Homer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly Homer
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
Hillbilly Homer

Forum Rep : 3
If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Empty
PostSubject: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Smile..If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?.. Smile
Back to top Go down
11hpcrafstman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
11hpcrafstman

Forum Rep : 0

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 pm

buy a new old one
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 pm

build a sweet a$$ 4x4 mudder and a fast racing mower but then i might just take the cash and run haha
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Buy a cheap 4x4 ATV and put the motor, drive train, steering, etc. on the tractor and get some nice Tires and make some snorkels. Or make a backhoe For a Lawn Tractor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CraftsMAN
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
CraftsMAN

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:15 am

Buy a honda 5000gt 4x4 tractor and offroad the hell out of it!!
Back to top Go down
boggo
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
boggo

Forum Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 am

buy a honda 4x4 300cc big red quad, put the chassis under a lawnmower. reason for choosing this quad because we have one and its the best, climbs good, enough power to do anything really and the rear an't independant also its all locked. Very Happy also if i had money left over buy a winch and maybe bigass quad tires.
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Administrator
Stretch44875

Forum Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 am

I've spent 6-700 per tractor in parts. And labor is huge. So guess I would build what I alreay have.
high spped gears 180
tires 100
rims 50
battery 25
bearings 20
pulleys and belt 60
tie rod ends 25
steel 50
welding gas wire 50
lights 20
brake disk and caliper 50
kart axle 50
grease oil rtv 25
transmission 60
steel 50
hardware 25
fuel line filter 10
throttle choke cables 15
engines frames seats etc I may get free cheap. And a lot of other stuff I have laying around.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 am

Other than spare shifter keys, belts, and new tires... I'd buy stuff to put in my tractor's "trunk" Very Happy (insulated cooler made from an ammo can)... $1000 would last quite a while.

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? DSCN1055Medium

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2020 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2020 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2021!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
WellThatsSurprising
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
WellThatsSurprising

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 am

A custom made shaft drive cryo treated transaxle with high/low range that can hit 40mph in the top gear
Back to top Go down
dked41
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
dked41

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

I would probably upgrade and modify the fun out of it. If it had the bulletproof trans, dependable engine, and smooth ride with all the traction I need, I wonder if I would enjoy it as much. I sure would like to find out though.
Back to top Go down
gilsonrumbler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
gilsonrumbler

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 pm

fill my barns with tractors such as older murrays... craftsman... gilsons..... and... mod em...
Back to top Go down
mowerstompin
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
mowerstompin

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Another racer Very Happy

Tires/Wheels
Peerless 700
Chain/sprockets
Hubs/front axle
1 1/4" axle
etc
etc
etc

The list is never ending lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mowerstompin
dylansrockinrigs
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 am

Gas money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: General Tractor Talk + Pictures/ Videos :: General Tractor Talk-
Jump to: