All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Google finally recognizes us!

Go down 
+2
WellThatsSurprising
Stretch44875
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Google finally recognizes us! Empty
PostSubject: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 10:14 am

Think I know why the forum has been so popular lately. Used to be if you searched for off road mower or tractor forum, the other site(Chris's dead site) came up, and you really had to look to find this one. Now we are the top three results, I imagine it is driving a lot of traffic this way.

Be interesting to see if it continues to grow. I started with another forum, for my military vehicles. When I joined, we had maybe 100-200 members, and a couple posts a day. Now it is something like 50,000 members, and 200 people online every night.
Back to top Go down
WellThatsSurprising
WellThatsSurprising

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 12:24 pm

If we do get more popular we should move the page over to an independent server so we can actually make money off the advertisements instead of go-board.com. I can volunteer for that job if needed.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 12:59 pm

i agree, if the forum was made and there was enough traffic that it was able to pay for itself from the ads i think it would be good then possibly stock up the extra money(if there is any) then maybe invest in stickers, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 2:41 pm

W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
i agree, if the forum was made and there was enough traffic that it was able to pay for itself from the ads i think it would be good then possibly stock up the extra money(if there is any) then maybe invest in stickers, etc.

I suggested to Junkstar about having our own website with a forum when the ATLTT's budget allows. We could use google ads for the main income and then sell stuff like stickers, tshirts ect to help cover the cost. Any profits could be used for taking out ad campaigns with good and for competitions.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 3:26 pm

Theres ads on this site? Cant tell, im using Adblocker lol.

Pretty awesome Google is recognizing us now. Finally pulling enough traffic to hit the top.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
crafsmankiller

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 8:53 pm

hasnt google always regonized us? ive been coming to this website as a non-member for years, ive never had any problems googling us, ever
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 10:39 am

Used to be we were 5 or 6th spot down, and had to read closely to see which one was us.
Back to top Go down
crafsmankiller

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 3:41 pm

guess i didnt notice that, google has so many ads at the top of the page i couldnt tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google finally recognizes us!   Google finally recognizes us! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google finally recognizes us!
Page 1 of 1