you should call me the mower killer! Last night after refitting mk2 with it's old hydro (don't ask lol) I took it for a run... for about 300 feet before I killed the rear end. Fluid levels were good, everything was aligned and bolted down as it was before and it just grenaded. First I lost forward and reverse control, then it chewed up the cooling fan... but stayed going forward around the 290ft mark it just went POP and came to a skidding halt. I saw no leakage so I cant assume it ran dry in that short distance and made no noise to concern myself with but it just locked up tight. I reached underneath after shutting it down and hit the release valve to push it into its parking spot and that still works... but it wont move under power now.
SO, mk1 AND mk2 are dead, and being scrapped entirely. Im gonna use mk1's body for nightmare, mk2's rear fenders for nightmare and the 4360 I just pulled for the mini. Otherwise may they rest in peace, or rather... pieces.