All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Empty
PostSubject: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:14 pm

Heres my mower A.K.A the redneck fourwheeler or the hank hill mobile. Ive been tinkering with this for a few weeks now and i got a test ride in and then rode it full bore and wrecked it. Since the wreck ive added brakes, a gas pedal, and a kill switch, i also got a new belt and rear pulley (the old pulleys were belt eaters) im now waiting on a new front pulley im getting a 5 inch for the front and ive got a 3 and a half on the rear. Ive modified my steering and am planning on getting a new heavy duty steering box.

Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Dscn0110
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:27 pm

What size engine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:40 pm

k2500life wrote:
What size engine?

6.5 Hp 190cc
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:41 pm

How good does that do speed wise and torque wise?
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:43 pm

I havent had a good test out if it yet but it was bogged down on my test run but i had a tiny rear pulley and a huge front (i forgot the sizes) As soon as i get to carb cleaned right Im gonna take some videos of it
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:47 pm

I may have to do this to my mower it just blew up today and I have one of them motors
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm

k2500life wrote:
I may have to do this to my mower it just blew up today and I have one of them motors

To make it fit I had to cut part of the motor mount out of the frame so it would sit level. I also added the throttle plate from a pressure washer motor so i could have a gas pedal and a governor.

Last edited by dylansrockinrigs on July 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

Ok I'll see about it tommorow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"   Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craftsman A.T.V. "The Hank Hill Mobile"
Page 1 of 1