All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Black Widow Rally mower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MowBandit
MowBandit

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Black Widow Rally mower Empty
PostSubject: Black Widow Rally mower   Black Widow Rally mower Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 6:42 pm

well a little info on this build my first mower i had back in 2010 it was fully stock other then a gas pedal and a 5" rear pully i used it to drive around the yard and in the trails well the mower got scrapped because i moved onto gokarts/minibikes the mowers name was Black Widow and i got this free craftsman a few days ago along with a few other mowers anywho i thought it would be cool to relive those good ol days riding the black widow well this mower im working on now will be what i wanted the black widow to be its going to have the seat dropped like mowerdudes rally but i will have my fenders still the steering will also get chopped and lowered the engine will be a 14hp Vanguard V-Twin i got for free that was on another mower it runs and has lots of power i hope in the future i can turbo it since it is pressure lubbed and the deck lever ill cut and lower it and use it as a parking brake i will run the stock foote till it blows then ill go with a peerless 820 the rear tires are 18" the front are 4.10 from a snapper i had the top speed of this mower will be 35mph TOPS no faster the steering is also getting upgraded here are some pics of the mower also if you know what the year is let me know i cant find any model numbers on this mower

Black Widow Rally mower Img_2014
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2015
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2016
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2017
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2018
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2019
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2020
Black Widow Rally mower Img_2021
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow Rally mower   Black Widow Rally mower Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 7:46 pm

You need another set of those front tires for the rear!
Back to top Go down
MowBandit
MowBandit

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow Rally mower   Black Widow Rally mower Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 9:00 pm

Stretch44875 wrote:
You need another set of those front tires for the rear!
lol i have another set but there on my other snapper and i really dont feel like taking them off as those front ones where a pain in the rear the get them off and free up the bearings
Back to top Go down
MowBandit
MowBandit

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow Rally mower   Black Widow Rally mower Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 9:32 pm

Updates will be posted on here http://cmmoa.forumotion.com/ from now on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow Rally mower   Black Widow Rally mower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Widow Rally mower
Page 1 of 1