All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge August 14 competition –August 15 competitors ride, Pymatuning Pennsylvania **INFO HERE**
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fattypipemuarry
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Fattypipemuarry

Forum Rep : 0

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Empty
PostSubject: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:08 pm

[img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0010[/img]
[img][/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0012[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0013[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0014[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0015[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0016[/img]

she is on her way to advance for a belt will have a video of its firts romp next week HELL YEAH
give me some comments bout it
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

thats exactly what i want to do with one of mine you should make a vid of how you made it so i have a better idea of what ill need to do
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:27 pm

@Jordan wrote:
thats exactly what i want to do with one of mine you should make a vid of how you made it so i have a better idea of what ill need to do

done got one check my youtube
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

hey guys i rode baxter for the first time yesterday for bout 2 feets then shattered a masterliknk it was to small an i made it fit but its goin be fast real fast i do belive
Back to top Go down
Yamaharules163
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

cool idea but no wonder why it broke look how weakly it is mounted
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 pm

think it was to much of i pitch of somethin im puttin a 185 suzuki motor on it next though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: