All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Making wheels fit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

Making wheels fit  Empty
PostSubject: Making wheels fit    Making wheels fit  Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 8:44 pm

i got my craftsman with a honda swing arm like to put 31.10.50. on it anybody know how to make a wheel like that fit i thought bout cutting the center out of my wheels an welding them to my truck wheel or is there a 4 lug that fits a honda like a old toyota or something
Back to top Go down

Making wheels fit  Empty
PostSubject: Making wheels fit   Making wheels fit  Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 10:31 pm

If I remember right, the fox body fords from the mid 80's had 15" 4 bolt. not sure if the bolt pattern would be the same. you might check a wheel site for the bolt pattern of a 1985 cougar to see if it matches. 1050's might be too wide for the stock wheels on a road application, but could work on a low speed deal.

Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Making wheels fit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making wheels fit    Making wheels fit  Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
MurrayMudder
MurrayMudder

Making wheels fit  Empty
PostSubject: tires   Making wheels fit  Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2011, 5:57 pm

hey if i understand what your asking, i took my fenders off too fit my honda snow tires. what i did was take the mower wheel, remove the tire and then cut one side of the hub off leaving the center for the axle. then i measure 10 times and made sure the mower hub was perfectly centered in the middle of the honda wheel and welded it in place. with some washes/pacers and a little body cutting they fit and work great. now i just gotta work on making my pulley swap work because the belt keeps faliing off so i gotta make some belt holder things for it. GOOD LUCK! long live mowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making wheels fit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making wheels fit    Making wheels fit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making wheels fit
Page 1 of 1