All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

DEEP trouble thank god for winch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

DEEP trouble thank god for winch.  Empty
PostSubject: DEEP trouble thank god for winch.    DEEP trouble thank god for winch.  Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 5:12 pm

I decided to try to make it to the other side of the mud bog as my buddys down at the local repair shop bet me I could not. I got it on camera me in some deep mud and water.. I have a photo of me on the other side but I cheated and used my winch. They had a hard time pulling me out with their 4wd quad WAAHAHAHA rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: DEEP trouble thank god for winch.    DEEP trouble thank god for winch.  Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: DEEP trouble thank god for winch.    DEEP trouble thank god for winch.  Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 3:26 am

haha i am gonna put a boat crank winch on the front of mine. they are like 20$ and easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEEP trouble thank god for winch.    DEEP trouble thank god for winch.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEEP trouble thank god for winch.
Page 1 of 1