All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
Site under minor construction...
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJakeOfJake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
TheJakeOfJake

Forum Rep : 0

Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Empty
PostSubject: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Hey. I know and feel the pain of everyone in the south not being able to drive 14 hours to Ohio or Pennsylvania to go to TTC or other meets and competitions.

I think it would be a cool idea to organize an event for all the talented builders and riders in the south to do a meet/off road competition/free-ride so we can all show off our tractors and have some good riding.

This event could be held in Georgia and just be whatever we make it to be.

Reply below if you want to join and want to get the event happening!
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 5:54 pm

I'd be down. It'd have to setup toward Dec/Jan if I was gonna make it though.

The only place I know of around here (technically Georgia) is Rockcrusher Farm in Young Harris GA/Haysville NC. Trails are all in NC but yet the office is in GA. So it's quite literally on the state line. My town in NC is about 3 hours from Atlanta which would make Rockcrusher about 2.5 hours from Atlanta, 2.5 hours from Asheville, and 3 hours from Chattanooga.

It is $20 per person helmets required.

The main problem with these southern rides is that there's not many builders on this forum from the south. Or at least not anymore. You'd have to contact Facebook groups to get some people. Groups like NC Mud Mowers and whoever GA has. I don't even think NC Mud Mowers would come though. Either way it can't hurt to try.

So there, Rockcrusher is my vote.

Here's their FB page:

Rockcrusher Farm
Back to top Go down
TheJakeOfJake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
TheJakeOfJake

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 6:55 pm

@Murraymountain wrote:
I'd be down. It'd have to setup toward Dec/Jan if I was gonna make it though.

The only place I know of around here (technically Georgia) is Rockcrusher Farm in Young Harris GA/Haysville NC. Trails are all in NC but yet the office is in GA. So it's quite literally on the state line. My town in NC is about 3 hours from Atlanta which would make Rockcrusher about 2.5 hours from Atlanta, 2.5 hours from Asheville, and 3 hours from Chattanooga.

It is $20 per person helmets required.

The main problem with these southern rides is that there's not many builders on this forum from the south. Or at least not anymore. You'd have to contact Facebook groups to get some people. Groups like NC Mud Mowers and whoever GA has. I don't even think NC Mud Mowers would come though. Either way it can't hurt to try.

So there, Rockcrusher is my vote.

Here's their FB page:

Rockcrusher Farm

I see they have dirt bike speed tracks, but do they have technical stuff and mud pits and woods trails. do you have pictures?

Theres a place in calhoun georgia that i know of called 5313 offroad park, there super chill, i think its like $10 per person.
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Oh yes they have all of that. I have few pics. The mud pits aren't anything like Redzz02 or FearlessFront but they're definitely mud pits.

These pics are just me hopping off at random points and taking pics. There's nothing technical in the pics but trust me, it gets real technical in some spots.

Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South P1160053
Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South P1160054
Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South P1160052

The Calhoun place works for me as well. Just depends on which one would be better for everyone else really.

Nevadablue likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheJakeOfJake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
TheJakeOfJake

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 pm

I think we should wait to find a location until we get more people in here,
Back to top Go down
TheJakeOfJake
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
TheJakeOfJake

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 11:52 am

@Murraymountain would you think mister studebaker would go
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:15 am

@TheJakeOfJake wrote:
@Murraymountain  would you think mister studebaker would go

Hard to say really. He lives up north but he goes about anywhere for rides so I really don't know. All depends if he's around at that time.
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

Forum Rep : 546

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 9:04 pm

I think all his tractors are down at the moment. He just finished the TTC in Penn. He lives in Michigan. I'm sure Astra is beat up, I think Keiser needs engine overhaul and he is just now building his new rig Maximus!

@Mister_Studabaker

TheGreenMachine - "coming 2022"
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Back to top Go down
Rustbucket Garage
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
Rustbucket Garage

Forum Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 9:15 pm

I hadn’t heard anything about maximus… did he rename St Pepper? Or is this a new rig? Sorry if I’m jacking the thread
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

Forum Rep : 546

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 10:16 pm

I'll end this thread jacking. Sgt Pepper I think is a 2082, and I think Maximus is a new build 1210.

Let us return to regular schedule meetup discussions.

TheGreenMachine - "coming 2022"
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!

Rustbucket Garage likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South   Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mud Mower Meet/Competion Of The South
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Community Networking :: Social Events & Scheduled Events-
Jump to: