All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Project Scraptor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slipperz

Project Scraptor - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Scraptor   Project Scraptor - Page 1 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2023, 3:57 pm

Hallo!
More stuff to see on Putt Putt's thread and M.U.T.T's thread.
Project Scraptor - Page 1 20230826

Scraptor handled the ride fine the only problem he had was with is belt slip in the water. The ride mostly consisted of riding around in the river water next to shore. Besides that everything went great!
Back to top Go down
Slipperz
Slipperz

PostSubject: Re: Project Scraptor   Project Scraptor - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2023, 12:05 pm

Unfortunately the Spicer 4360 wont shift into gear. Kinda like it's locked up the shift lever won't budge from neutral. My friend currently has other projects going on so this guy is on the back burner for now or indefinitely, my friend hasn't decided what to do with it yet. Mainly depends on if he finds another transaxle for it. Just wondering if anyone know what the problem could be here. Like shift forks or the detent ball? If it is a easy fix it has an even higher chance of seeing the trails again! Thank you all in advance. Smile

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Project Scraptor   Project Scraptor - Page 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2023, 7:16 pm

My friends tractor did the same thing but with some violent rocking I was able to jostle it loose.Best thing to do is open it up and find out, what's the worst that can happen!? Lol.

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Sold to a good home)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Scraptor   Project Scraptor - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Scraptor
Page 1 of 1