All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arild365

tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)   tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 11:33 pm

Im picking up the hubs tomorow!!! CANT WAIT!!! and the tires are 22x10x9 and the fronts are 18 inchers so alot o clearence. i just ran into a shit load of money at the skool science fair and most of its going to TORQUE!! and some of it to my new toyota XD i fot first and got 250$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
indianaboy93

PostSubject: Re: tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)   tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 11:36 pm

congrats on the prize.
i can't wait to see it goin with those wheels
make those fit on a 8 inch tall rim and i'd be able to use them lol.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)   tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 3:30 am

wow! What did you do to get 1st? Congrats on that. That kinda money would definatly let me finish my machine Very Happy glad to hear you're finally getting the hubs! Cant wait to see it back in action, mind you, bet you're more keen to get riding again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)   tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 9:38 am

YES!!! well i did a project on a homemade incubator and spend like a half hour on the presentation board and waited for the chicks to hatch and melted the judges hearts with day old soft cudly chicks Razz hahaha now time to SPEND!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)   tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2