All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What do you think of my new lights?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

What do you think of my new lights? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 1:31 pm

Hey guys I worked on my tractor a little bit.. fixed my frontend with a simple change of shocks and that fixed my camber of my wheels, and I put a new light setup on it I took off road lights and built them into my stock light sockets. Here's some pics check em' out and let me know what you think.

What do you think of my new lights? P6180664

What do you think of my new lights? P6180663

What do you think of my new lights? P6180662

Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 11:23 pm

I like the lights but arent they aimed up? you might need a headlight alignment:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:07 pm

W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
I like the lights but arent they aimed up? you might need a headlight alignment:P
they might be a little bit I guess lol but easy adjustment haven't fully mounted them yet so i'll adjust them b4 I make them solid
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 11:21 pm

craftsman30mph wrote:
W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
they might be a little bit I guess lol but easy adjustment haven't fully mounted them yet so i'll adjust them b4 I make them solid
Yeah, I cant wait until your tractor is finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 12:07 am

W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
craftsman30mph wrote:
W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
Yeah, I cant wait until your tractor is finished.
thanks man i can't wait to see it done either will probably be starting on the rear swingarm and suspension this week sometime
Back to top Go down
mowerstompin
mowerstompin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 12:55 am

Lookin good man! I like it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mowerstompin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new lights?   What do you think of my new lights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my new lights?
Page 1 of 1