All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Any Brits Able To Get To Cornwall In The Summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CornishMorgan

Any Brits Able To Get To Cornwall In The Summer Empty
PostSubject: Any Brits Able To Get To Cornwall In The Summer   Any Brits Able To Get To Cornwall In The Summer Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2012, 8:43 am

I was just wondering if there are anyone in the UK that would be able to get the mowers to Cornwall in the summer?

I would like to organize an off road lawn mower event featuring hill climbs, time trials, mud pits and load pulling.
I would like to have it over 2 days doing the same events on both days but at different locations, one in west Cornwall and one in north Cornwall.

Anyone one interested then let me know and Ill start organizing it. I would need to contact the National Trust and other land owners for permission.
Back to top Go down

Any Brits Able To Get To Cornwall In The Summer
Page 1 of 1