All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Fund Raiser next summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
richierich
richierich

Fund Raiser next summer Empty
PostSubject: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:33 pm

O K guys and gals. Im thinking of putting together a fundraiser next summer to help feed hungry kids in my area. I would get a sponsor(likely a food company like Hormel or Mrs Gerrys or Select Foods or Cargill all in my local area) The sponsor would pay for advertising on local TV and Radio stations. To raise money, each participant would get pledges from the general public to promise a dollar amount for every mile traveled ($1.00 a Mile for example). The more pledges, the more money raised. The more participants, again the more money raised. The romp would be approximately 20 miles long. (the distance from my town to Austin Mn where Hormel home office is located) So far the people ive talked to want to know how they can join in. So i would also use this opportunity to promote this forum and hopefully get some new members in the process. I would say something like this...The Southern Minnesota Chapter of The All Terrain Lawn Tractor Team invites you to join in on a chance to ROMP OUT CHILDHOOD HUNGER IN SOUTHERN MINNESOTA!!! I would like all the feedback on this i can get,Good or Bad.  Thanks Everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:57 pm

this Sounds SOOOO AWESOME!!! I wish I could join, I have family in MN and live about 10-12 hours away.
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:56 am

I think it's a great idea, as both a fundraiser, and a promoter of our hobby. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are very appreciative that you want to include our forum. This is well time, what with the business cards that have just been made, and the bumper stickers coming soon. We'll have to get some your way for distribution.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:11 am

Keep me updated on this.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:03 pm

Hey Richierich you might know who/what I'm talking about here but, Contact "Cash Gas" from Elk River MN, they might be able to help out. The Owner of the company is my Uncle In-laws dad. IDK there number but I bet its in the yellow pages

Last edited by Ariens YT11 on November 29th 2013, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling and incorrect punctuation.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fund Raiser next summer   Fund Raiser next summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fund Raiser next summer
Page 1 of 1