All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richierich
richierich

Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Empty
PostSubject: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:53 pm

First of all i hope everyone had a super Christmas!!! Now down to business.. If you haven't already heard, I'm starting to put together a fundraiser probably this June. It will raise money for two local food shelves to feed hungry kid's. Two out of every Five kids go to bed hungry every night. With all the food this country throws away every day, this just won't do!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!! Some of you may ask, Why so late?, because the romp will be entirely off road as in the road ditches between my town, Hollandale Mn. and Albert Lea Mn. Approximately 13 to 14 miles depending on the exact route i decide on. And because it involves riding in the road ditches, the MN. DMV request's not holding it until after June 15th or so because of wild birds that nest in the ditches and their babies will have left the nest's by then. I haven't done much yet except think of ideas for sponsors. I will start talking to possible sponsors after the first of the year. Some of my idea's are as follows....Get Hy-Vee (food store) to give away gift cards to people at the end of the romp.$10 or $15 each. Have local T.V. and radio stations cover the romp as it progresses. There will be posters all over town to let people know about the romp. (when and where it starts, when and where it ends,and how to participate.) Each participant will have a $10 or $15 entry fee. 1/2 to cover lunch (held at the 1/2 way point) and 1/2 to the food shelf. Each participant will collect donations from people. (example.. Would you like to donate to our cause by pledging $5 or $10 or whatever you think it is worth for me to ride my tractor entirely off road from Hollandale to Albert Lea. on (date)?) Please help us feed hungry kids! Post any and All ideas please. Very Happy

~moved to community as of 12/26/13'- willis923
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 6:16 am

I'll donate. Put me down for $20.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 7:07 am

Keep me updated and ill sponsor you and send some forum stuff as well.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
bbuckler
bbuckler

2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 3:59 pm

I can build you a website if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 7:41 pm

Hey richierich you see my comment in your last thread? and I wish I could come over for that and bring my tractor.
Back to top Go down
richierich
richierich

PostSubject: fundraiser   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 7:51 pm

Thanks Doug, ill let you know where and when to send it..Brandon, I'll get back to you on the website idea. i think that would be great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.   Summer fund raiser in southern Mn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer fund raiser in southern Mn.
Page 1 of 1