All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The latest Romp and project for summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

The latest Romp and project for summer Empty
PostSubject: The latest Romp and project for summer   The latest Romp and project for summer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 7:17 pm

My neighbor has an Old Ford 8n tractor that we fixed up (found it in the woods on his grandmothers property) It runs great and only burns a little oil. But anyways we had some snow here and everything was really soggy slushy snowy and wet and our mudpit in the woods was flooded so we took the tractor back there I rode my fourwheeler I would have taken my tractor but it needs some work and the tire have Zero tread! But we pulled a little sled behind the tractor with some kids in it. It was tied to a little cultivator plow thing on the back of the tractor. When we get to the mud pit we drag the sled through with the tractor just fine (the sled floats) then we untied the sled dropped the cultivator down parked the tractor in the middle of the mud hole and locked down the left brake and stirred up all the mud and made a big mess. Then i tried to drive my fourwheeler through... I made it but it was rough when i get my tractor going im gonna try out the mud hole! Im also gonna build a larger tractor from old truck parts when i get a welder and its going to have fourwheel drive and hopefully two transmissions backed up to a transfer case and yadda yadda with the original truck motor!
Back to top Go down
THE MTD GUY
THE MTD GUY

PostSubject: Re: The latest Romp and project for summer   The latest Romp and project for summer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 8:22 pm

get a massey harris 22 with tht nice flat head continental 4 cylinder.
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: The latest Romp and project for summer   The latest Romp and project for summer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 8:43 pm

I haven't seen too many of those around here. My grandpa has an 8N he gave to us but its in New York and it would probably be used for bush hogging, tractor shows, and work around the farm! I might be able to sneak some romps around in it.
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: The latest Romp and project for summer   The latest Romp and project for summer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 10:43 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest Romp and project for summer   The latest Romp and project for summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The latest Romp and project for summer
Page 1 of 1