All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.

Go down 
+2
xxXMowerdudeXxx
isaiahwitters
6 posters
AuthorMessage
isaiahwitters

racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Empty
PostSubject: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
xxXMowerdudeXxx
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 2:49 pm

How the hell did you manage that? Lol, what did the home owners do?
Back to top Go down
isaiahwitters

PostSubject: reply   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 2:54 pm

Lol my steering arm broke I don't even know how and didn't realize till I was in the grass and just hit the mailbox then the brakes after that I was going 30mph and nailed it lol and they weren't mad I told them I'd fix it and o did yesterday so its all good now but now I need to get my mower hood and hood parts repainted
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 3:25 pm

Lol nice crash
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 3:54 pm

Holy *****! your mini tractor just manhandled that mailbox! Mistakes happen. Good thing the owners understand. Thats a really nice mower you got there on the bright side tho.
Back to top Go down
isaiahwitters

PostSubject: reply   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 4:01 pm

Thanks took a little while to get it like it is in the video and a lot of money to then wreck it in a day buy its fixed now and its going to the body shop to get painted next week and yea the guy was laughing when I showed him the video he was like how did you even get it that fast and it took out my mailbox like that
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 5:12 pm

To heck with the owner of the mailbox, and the repairable damage to the tractor. You lived through the experience relatively unharmed, and at the end of the day that's all that really matters. Consider yourself lucky you plowed through a mailbox, and not INTO a parked car or other such immovable object. Glad you're OK!
Back to top Go down
isaiahwitters

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 7:43 pm

Yea ik there was a hill then a street light right next to it and I didn't even realize what happened or what I hit I was in such shock on what happened but I didn't even realize I hurt my leg its all cut up and was really swallon yesterday but o don't even remember turning my gopro off or almost falling off the tractor I'm glad I didn't hit an on coming care or a tree because I probably would be here right now or been in the hospital
Back to top Go down
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:40 pm

We are glad your ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.   racing - check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out my racing mower crash and comment what you think.
Page 1 of 1