All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you

Go down 
+3
Doc Sprocket
Craftsman1998
ericsp0f
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ericsp0f

site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Empty
PostSubject: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 7:55 am

some times whin i try to do anything it fowerds me to https://www.forumotion.com/ and i cant get off that site one it dose it to me is this jest me?
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:18 am

Yeah you're not the only one its doing it to me now too. it never did it before. And i have no idea how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:23 am

Craftsman1998 wrote:
Yeah you're not the only one its doing it to me now too. it never did it before. And i have no idea how to fix it.

i dont know but i dump my cookies and that see to fix it for now
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:29 am

ericsp0f wrote:
Craftsman1998 wrote:

i dont know but i dump my cookies and that see to fix it for now

grr its doing it agen to me so that dent work
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 3:13 pm

That's weird. I check on here 2-3 times a day to admit new members, have a quick look around, etc- And I haven't had any issues with this yet.
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 3:22 pm

Doc Sprocket wrote:
That's weird. I check on here 2-3 times a day to admit new members, have a quick look around, etc- And I haven't had any issues with this yet.

yea i dont know whut it is but its seem to stop it whus weird the only hapen one i whus on for like 40 mis and it started doing it unto i clean up my cookies and that seem to make it stop and thin it started up agen
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 5:29 am

it messed up on me a couple times, but it aint doing it anymore
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:08 am

richie thomas wrote:
it messed up on me a couple times, but it aint doing it anymore

yea i dont get it some times it will and most of the time it will not is that the host of the forum? any way its seem to be fix now only time will tell im runing some programs that will show me whut is happing if it happens to me agen but i dont think it will
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 6:04 pm

i jest got this in my pm box

site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Screen10
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 6:25 pm

we arent part of forumotion anymore, so thats wierd. ive never had any lick of trouble on here. that truly is strange
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 7:08 pm

Never have had any issues on my computer or phone, ever. In the whatever time ago I joined here.
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:05 pm

willis923 wrote:
we arent part of forumotion anymore, so thats wierd. ive never had any lick of trouble on here. that truly is strange
thats what i thought to, but it only did it when i clicked on a certain thread, and only did it twice, then stopped, so i didn't think anything of it
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 12:08 pm

Seems to be fixed now.

Well, at least I'll know that, if this actually goes through as a post to the thread. LOL

Seriously, I couldn't make a post. I couldn't reply. More than half of the icons were replaced by text. Etc.

In fact, the PM that I sent... I sent that to Doc Sprocket, and it went instead to ericsp0f's inbox.

Something screwy was indeed going on.

Now let's see if this posts. Very Happy

Edit: YAY! It's working again!

I love this site. I didn't want to leave. But if it remained unusable, well, what are you gonna do?

BTW: It was that way for a couple days.

If you didn't have any problem it's because your browser just automatically allows anyone's javascript to run.
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 12:24 pm

Y did it go to me lol seems to be fix now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you    site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

site kind of working and not is this happing to any of you
Page 1 of 1