All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Transaxle problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madmowers

Transaxle problems  Empty
PostSubject: Transaxle problems    Transaxle problems  Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:08 pm

I have a yardman ridding mower and when I shift Into forward sometimes it will start moving then slip in to neutral, but the shifter will still be in the forward slot, so i will have to rock it a little to get it to go into gear and it grinds a little like tryin to find a gear in a vehicle. I'm not sure what kind of transaxle this is or if it is even a transaxle problem. Has anyone has this problem or know what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
willysjeepmb
willysjeepmb

Transaxle problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transaxle problems    Transaxle problems  Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 2:21 am

Does it look like this. Got the f-n-r then the gear number to the right of that like this one. Transaxle problems  Yard-machines-riding-mowers-by-mtd
Back to top Go down

Transaxle problems
Page 1 of 1