All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.

Go down 
+3
Brianator
Crazy_Carl
BairleaFarm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Empty
PostSubject: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 8:17 am

Throw all my crap away.

I have two buildings. 1 is a 16x20 the other is a 10x14. I used the smaller building after I got hurt to keep tools and stuff. Years later I work out of both and store crap in both with no room for anything. There's no reason why I dont have room to pull a GT inside to work on it. Ive spent years not being able to work on things but have enough health to at least hobble out to the shop and piddle.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000042
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 8:18 am

Inside the 16x20

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000044

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000043
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 8:19 am

Inside the smaller one. One issue here is where to do my reloading. I went back and only spend about 6 hours reloading last year. I think I can set up a mobile setup for that.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000045

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000046

MightyRaze and Brianator like this post

Back to top Go down
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 9:18 am

You have some great spaces there. Lot's of square footage. Some days it's hard to get into that organization mindset which is why I typically do what in between major projects as part of the cleanup
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 9:34 am

Crazy_Carl wrote:
Some days it's hard to get into that organization mindset

that it is but im there. Nows the time. Im excited and 1st load of lumber for the 3'x16' work bench is on order. The goal is to have that done today after work then I can start moving stuff as I clean.
Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 9:42 am

I wish I had that kind of indoor work space! A wise man once told me that the more space you have the more space you have to fill with stuff! Lol

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Sold to a good home)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 12:53 pm

Brianator wrote:
I wish I had that kind of indoor work space! A wise man once told me that the more space you have the more space you have to fill with stuff! Lol

Isn't that the truth.  I finally got almost all the garage floor finally cleaned up after 5 years where I had the ability to either

A) Have room to spread out project pieces to work on,

B) Have room to put both cars in the garage during storms.

But instead C happend.  Wife's parents wanted us to take 6-7 55 gallon barrels of stuff they had picked up and stored for my wife after she moved out.  That consumed 60% of that space, plus a few other things sent over.  So I didn't have room to get the cars in during a softball sized hail event.  Pickup got minimal damage as I was able to get it in a couple minutes durning the storm after I tossed much of the stuff on top of other stuff and the workbench, I lost my car due to total loss.  Sad

I have been able to recover about 15% of the lost space back over time.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig214Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig314
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 3:09 pm

Inside with heat is the goal. Wife and inlaw junk is part of my clutter but not that bad lol. Shelf and bench going up. Still need to do a center support.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231119

PizzaKitty26 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
TechnoChicken
Established Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 3:30 pm

I thought this was some kind of attention grab suicide post to try to scam people until i read it Smile

Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 5:41 pm

TechnoChicken wrote:
I thought this was some kind of attention grab suicide post to try to scam people until i read it Smile

Lol nah not on this post. Anywho done for the night. I got cold.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000047

MightyRaze and Hillbilly mowers like this post

Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
TechnoChicken
Established Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2023, 10:49 pm

BairleaFarm wrote:
TechnoChicken wrote:

Lol nah not on this post.     Anywho done for the night.    I got cold.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000047
The next one right Wink
With some of the quality posts I've been seeing these days wouldn't suprise me from certain members...

But damn thats looking clean, there is nothing quite like the feeling of a fresh slate in a shop after months or years of barely being able to walk, I though I was the only one who had that problem but it seems everybody else does too

Back to top Go down
ranch king pro 08
ranch king pro 08

2023 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2023, 2:30 pm

BairleaFarm wrote:
Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 10000046

man I'm jealous of that reloading station I have a lee load all and I love it. Are you reloading 223? (that bag of brass looks about the right size)
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2023, 7:21 pm

Quote :

man I'm jealous of that reloading station I have a lee load all and I love it. Are you reloading 223? (that bag of brass looks about the right size)

No rifle. I just do 45acp 9mm and 38/357. I also do shotshell. I'm tearing this bench out as well. I'm going to condense it. 90% of the stuff on that bench rairly gets used.

Spent about 300 bucks on some lumber today as I had help. Got most of the ceiling in. One step closer to having heat.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231120
Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231121

Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 9:16 am

On a side note - I decided to film a short vid of some of my tools. You see all these new multi thousad tool boxes and overpriced wrenches and sockets. Wanted to show people coming to the trade a TSC box and cheaper tools make you the same money. This set of tools has made me thousands over the 20 years i turned wrench's.

Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 10:25 am

@bairleafarm man I ain't got half the stuff u got man . But I have to git handmedown stuff or old rusty stuff Is most all I can git a hold of cause I don't git out and my father in law gives me most of is old tools. Is about all I can git a hold of her and when I git something new I have use a credit app to pay for my stuff just like a bill.
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 10:32 am

Hillbilly mowers wrote:
handmedown stuff or old rusty stuff

I prefer this to be honest. Its usually cheaper or free and most tools will clean up with a little bit of elbow grease. The old tools are usually better quality as well.
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 10:39 am

BairleaFarm wrote:
Hillbilly mowers wrote:

I prefer this to be honest. Its usually cheaper or free and most tools will clean up with a little bit of elbow grease. The old tools are usually better quality as well.

yea man they are and I do clean the up and I put a lot of elbow grease in to them a lot and the power tool I don't o. Be side a hand grinder an drill cause I'm do a lot house repairs on my home here so I had to git harbor freight drill called a Bauer and impact to git with it

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Rum12
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 10:58 am

Hillbilly mowers wrote:

Frequent Poster

Forum Rep : 5
USA
Youtube Name : Chasin Content

New postSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeToday at 10:32 am Mention +0 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin
Hillbilly mowers wrote:

I prefer this to be honest. Its usually cheaper or free and most tools will clean up with a little bit of , yea man they are and I do clean the up and I put a lot of elbow grease in to them a lot and the power tool I don't o. Be side a hand grinder an drill cause I'm do a lot house repairs on my home here so I had to git harbor freight drill called a Bauer and impact to git with it

@Hillbilly mowers

Not sure if you are just cutting and pasting the previsous post, but it is pretty confusing to see what you are saying vs, what they are saying.  Please use the " button.  I'll try to clean up your post.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig214Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Sig314
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 11:04 am

I'm sorry I copy an pasted it I tryed to just copy what he said to me and answer him back but when I copied and pasted it I done it all
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 11:08 am

man they are and I do clean the up and I put a lot of elbow grease in to them a lot and the power tool I don't o. Be side a hand grinder an drill cause I'm do a lot house repairs on my home here so I had to git harbor freight drill called a Bauer and impact to git with it....
This what I said to him on his answer and I'm new to copy an past on here cause Im trying to Figure it out as I go cause I barely know how to post pic on here
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2023, 9:38 pm

@BairleaFarm Thanks for the shop update video man. I love this kind of content from like minded gentlemen.

Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2023, 7:06 am

Crazy_Carl wrote:
I love this kind of content from like minded gentlemen.

Me too. I love watching people who don't have their crap together. It gives me hope lol. I did however forget my snuggie and crocks.

I got 2 of the lights up and am not for sure that 4 will be enough. I had massive flouresnts (ive spelled this so bad spell check wont pick it up) but am switching to led. The ones I have installed have a decent amount of light except they broadcast shadows. Ill definitely have to investigate further when I get the other 2 up

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231124
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2023, 10:30 am

I guess I'm the dummy
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2023, 1:13 pm

Lots on the benches to stuff go though and some stuff around the borders but floor plan is layer out and I've got heat. I'll soon have the black horse in here to get her back up and going.

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231211
Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. 20231210

RichieRichOverdrive likes this post

Back to top Go down
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2023, 7:47 pm

@BairleaFarm So the endgame of this shop overhaul is to make a functional tractor shop?! Now I'm even more excited! Danceparty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.   Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im tired of life and there's only one thing to do.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next