All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Front Bumpers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigal
Bigal

Front - Front Bumpers Empty
PostSubject: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 7:12 pm

I would like to know what you guys have used and liked would like a skid plate on it so just let mae know what you guys like and dont like this is the picture of the tractor that it is going on plus if you guys know what model it is all i know is that it is a 1999 Craftsman

Front - Front Bumpers IMG_0421
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

Love the paint and the stack! Needs bigger tires Razz nice machine man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Bigal
Bigal

PostSubject: Re: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:13 pm

Hey thanks big fan of your vids. want to do that this year getting bigger tires planing to get other set of stock tires put some big nobby tires like what you have on yours on the front and put those on the back and put the ones on the back now and put them in the front here is a question do you know what model this tractor is? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:59 pm

yah man, I got one exactly like it, il get the model number off it tonight for yah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Bigal
Bigal

PostSubject: Re: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm

thanks but i have the model number is there a website or something that you guys use to find that out Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Bumpers   Front - Front Bumpers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Bumpers
Page 1 of 1