All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!
 
PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

 

 CC's 1993 F150

Go down 
+6
MurrayMayhem
ThatOneTeen
redlinemotorsportts
willis923
camomanusa
craftsmancole
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:36 pm

I've had this truck for a while and I just decided to make a topic about it.
Its a 1993 F150 2wd, straight six, 5 speed, short bed, horribly lifted with wooden blocks, 33's, with dual tanks. My dad and I pulled out the piece of crap Mazda 5 speed and I'm pulling out the engine tomorrow so we can send it to the machine shop to get it bored out and get a rv cam put in it. I'm getting a better tranny and converting it to 4wd, needs a lil body work, and making custom bumpers made of 3in steel pipe welded by my dad's friend who is a professional pressure welder for scuba like stuff.

Here's the truck
CC's 1993 F150  Img_3011
CC's 1993 F150  Img_3012

I'm gunna paint it this orange
CC's 1993 F150  Truckc10


Last edited by craftsmancole on July 5th 2014, 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
camomanusa
Member
camomanusa
Member

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-09-15
Points : 4421
Posts : 467
Location : Greensburg, PA

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:49 pm

very fine look machine
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5603
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:57 pm

my dodge> your ford...

CC's 1993 F150  Dodge_zps63f1d6c7
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:01 pm

willis923 wrote:
my dodge> your ford...

LOL Razz  nice joke!!! How much did that dodge cost ya?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:53 pm

CC's 1993 F150  <a href=CC's 1993 F150  Ed7adf2d-596e-4043-b794-a4a7edc02258_zpsafedc5d4" />heres my ranger 1990 5 speed dana 35 front and rear 32x1150s 2.9 4x4
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5603
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:39 am

craftsmancole wrote:
willis923 wrote:
my dodge> your ford...

LOL Razz  nice joke!!! How much did that dodge cost ya?

got it for 4 grand plow included. then it turns out the rear diff was boogered, so we swapped the axles, which was about 600 and another 75 for u-joints. now i gotta do brake lines and the trac bar. overall not bad though
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:12 am

i hope its atleast a diesel u paid 4 grand for with a messed up rear end...98s gas go for about 1500-3000 here depending on shape diesels 6 grand-12 grand
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:08 pm

MTD2fst4u wrote:
CC's 1993 F150  <a href=CC's 1993 F150  Ed7adf2d-596e-4043-b794-a4a7edc02258_zpsafedc5d4" />heres my ranger 1990 5 speed dana 35 front and rear 32x1150s 2.9 4x4
Thats nice and Willis I win cause mine was 800 lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:15 pm

I gave 675 for my ranger and 900 for my gmc
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5603
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:39 pm

MTD2fst4u wrote:
i hope its atleast a diesel u paid 4 grand for with a messed up rear end...98s gas go for about 1500-3000 here depending on shape diesels 6 grand-12 grand

no, its a 360 magnum
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 7325
Posts : 3131
Location : raleigh nc

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:02 pm

I love shortbeds, and the 300 is a bonus, but they don't sound to good. Oh well, do you know is a 2wd frame is the same as a 4x4 frame?
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:09 pm

redlinemotorsportts wrote:
I love shortbeds, and the 300 is a bonus, but they don't sound to good. Oh well, do you know is a 2wd frame is the same as a 4x4 frame?
Yes these 300's last forever, and yes I did know that the 2wd frame was same as 4wd, all it needs is a front axle and a transfer case to be a 4wd.
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:21 pm

Plus I got the engine out and started stripping it of 'accessories' so I can bring it to the machine shop.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ThatOneTeen
Member
ThatOneTeen
Member


Age : 25
Join date : 2014-05-22
Points : 3838
Posts : 144
Location : Illinois

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:57 am

Nice truck

Ive got a 97 7.3L powerstroke waiting 3 months till I get my license, Paid 5K for it, I think I got a pretty good deal on it and the guy sold it so cheap because he needed to pay a divorce lawyer  lol! 
Its got a 6inch rough country lift.
Heres a few pics of her

CC's 1993 F150  99555610
CC's 1993 F150  15444510
Back to top Go down
MurrayMayhem
Member
MurrayMayhem
Member


Age : 24
Join date : 2013-01-03
Points : 4300
Posts : 99
Location : 820 Opposed Twin RD. AxleBreaker City

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 4:47 pm

CC's 1993 F150  Mower_18

CC's 1993 F150  Mower_19

My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.
Back to top Go down
LoneDrone
New Member
LoneDrone
New Member


Age : 27
Join date : 2013-12-01
Points : 3856
Posts : 5
Location : New York

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:50 pm

MurrayMayhem wrote:


My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Why type of 351 are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:59 am

LoneDrone wrote:
MurrayMayhem wrote:


My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Why type of 351 are we talking about here?

A Windsor thats what the w in 351w was for
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Member
Angchor
Member


Age : 67
Join date : 2014-04-14
Points : 4261
Posts : 491
Location : Index, Washington

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:37 am

MurrayMayhem wrote:
CC's 1993 F150  Mower_18

CC's 1993 F150  Mower_19

My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Where's the elevator?
Back to top Go down
ThatOneTeen
Member
ThatOneTeen
Member


Age : 25
Join date : 2014-05-22
Points : 3838
Posts : 144
Location : Illinois

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:09 am

Angchor wrote:
MurrayMayhem wrote:
CC's 1993 F150  Mower_18

CC's 1993 F150  Mower_19

My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Where's the elevator?

That is tiny compared to what I found on craigslist

CC's 1993 F150  00f0f_10
Back to top Go down
LoneDrone
New Member
LoneDrone
New Member


Age : 27
Join date : 2013-12-01
Points : 3856
Posts : 5
Location : New York

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:52 pm

craftsmancole wrote:
LoneDrone wrote:
MurrayMayhem wrote:


My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Why type of 351 are we talking about here?

A Windsor thats what the w in 351w was for

Did not see the w, next question, unless you can't answer, we talking bone stock, or?
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:56 pm

LoneDrone wrote:
craftsmancole wrote:
LoneDrone wrote:
MurrayMayhem wrote:


My truck that you've seen a whole bunch of times but I want attention so here. Plus I'm rebuilding this and putting a 351w that makes 450hp with a c6 and 2 1/2 tons.

Why type of 351 are we talking about here?

A Windsor thats what the w in 351w was for

Did not see the w, next question, unless you can't answer, we talking bone stock, or?

Ok I don't know everything about the truck but I know right now it has a 557ci motor, with nitrous, built out of a 460 block, a Sterling rear of some kind and I think a Dana 70? front, it's on 49" tractor tires, so no not bone stock. After they remove the 557 to put in Murray's dad's lifted Ranger project, it'll have MM's 351w, 2 1/2 tons, same tires, a c6, completely rebuilt subframe, new fenders, doors, maybe a new bed, painted black with a hood scoop that says The Confessor on the side.
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 7325
Posts : 3131
Location : raleigh nc

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:22 am

craftsmancole wrote:
new fenders, doors, maybe a new bed
Wait, why do you need all that, just from observation that looks pretty dang good for a non street legal truck. And dont say there rusty, because we all know they dont rust in Florida  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:47 am

ya can keep them trailer queens id rather have something lifted and street legal and something like this is what i had in mind lol 440 powered CC's 1993 F150  <a href=CC's 1993 F150  4x4dodge2_zps542b24fa" />
Back to top Go down
ThatOneTeen
Member
ThatOneTeen
Member


Age : 25
Join date : 2014-05-22
Points : 3838
Posts : 144
Location : Illinois

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:30 am

MTD2fst4u wrote:
ya can keep them trailer queens id rather have something lifted and street legal and something like this is what i had in mind lol 440 powered CC's 1993 F150  <a href=CC's 1993 F150  4x4dodge2_zps542b24fa" />


Ill take this :p
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4545310486.html
CC's 1993 F150  00000_10
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Points : 4804
Posts : 661
Location : New Smyrna Beach,Fl

CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 7:21 am

ThatOneTeen wrote:
MTD2fst4u wrote:
ya can keep them trailer queens id rather have something lifted and street legal and something like this is what i had in mind lol 440 powered

Ill take this :p
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4545310486.html

Enough with the craigslist ads that have nothing to do with this please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





CC's 1993 F150  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC's 1993 F150    CC's 1993 F150  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
CC's 1993 F150
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» F150 off-roading
» 2001 F150 build
» 1980 ford f150 4x4
» Pony's 1977 Ford F150 4x4
» 1978 Ford f150 Ranger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Project Builds-
Jump to: