All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
Site under minor construction...
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

Jokes! Got any good ones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rustbucket Garage
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
Rustbucket Garage

Forum Rep : 32

Jokes! Got any good ones? Empty
PostSubject: Jokes! Got any good ones?   Jokes! Got any good ones? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:21 pm

Thought I’d make this to go along with the meme topic as a lawn tractor/small engine joke thread. Obviously keep it clean and all, but enjoy!

Here’s some of mine.

How do you make a thousand dollars building mud mowers? Start with two thousand.

MTD: Many Troubles in the Drivetrain

How do you get good traction with an unlocked transaxle? Ah, I knew you’d get stuck on that one.

Why did the Instagram poser drive an MTD? So he can flex on everyone. (Frame flex)

I put a cast iron axle on my craftsman, it’s a real turning point for the build.

Hope these are good, and let’s see some more!  Jokes! Got any good ones? 2240318088

Last edited by Rustbucket Garage on Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustbucket Garage
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
Rustbucket Garage

Forum Rep : 32

Jokes! Got any good ones? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes! Got any good ones?   Jokes! Got any good ones? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Even Kohler courages are good for something, as an example, lighting one on fire.

Knock knock.

Who’s there?

Connecting rod.

Connecting rod?

BANG!

I broke my arm a while ago and went to the doctor. The doctor asked, how bad does it hurt?

I said, “Imagine you just saw an old wheel horse get scrapped.”

The doctor winced and left the room.
Back to top Go down

Jokes! Got any good ones?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: