All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
New Awards system! Look for your award at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000 Posts!!!

[22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV

Go down 
+2
MightyRaze
TechnoChicken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brianator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

[22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV   [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2022, 9:09 pm

Don't let it get you down man, sometimes life just gets in the way and there's nothing you can do about it. No sense trying to rush it or throw together something if your heart and mind aren't into it,  maybe it would be best to consider coming up with a solid plan of what you want to accomplish (which btw I love your original plan), and spend the rest of this year collecting and testing parts and ideas for next year's Build Off?! Don't forget in the rules it states that you must be less than 50% done so keep that in mind, this is supposed to fun for all and if you're stressing over it then you're not having fun and then what's the point right?

I'll support you no matter what you decide to do buddy!
Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV   [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2022, 9:18 pm

I'm thinking of doing lawn care this season, I already have a few customers that might be interested, so If I grab a trailer then I would throw a lawn tractor, push mower and trimmer on that and lug it around with the free craftsman, It would be cool to have a bed for that just to throw the smaller tools and gas in, that's why I wanted to build a non-dumping bed for that tractor.

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV   [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2022, 2:46 pm

UPDATE: (I apologize if this is late)
So, I now have an engine (18 hp oppy) and some pneumatic cylinders (free) so I think I have most of the parts I need, also have a compressor pump and some other odds and ends.

So, the plan (rather half baked) is to build this rig up by Dec but I am going camping in july and it would be nice to have a 2nd atlt, so what I'm doing right now is swapping this rig 8-4 with no stretch, swapping in the oppy and using it like that until I do the stretch

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV   [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2022, 9:09 am

I actually did finish the no stretched rig, the pulley swap is 6"-2" (those were the pulleys I had) and I used the stock belt

Brianator and Rustbucket Garage like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV   [22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[22 BO] TechnoChicken's UTV
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Build-Off Competition :: Build-Off Competition Threads-
Jump to: