All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Offroad tool cart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ConfederaSears
ConfederaSears

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Offroad tool cart Empty
PostSubject: Offroad tool cart   Offroad tool cart Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2020, 1:05 am

I've been working outside more than usual and was tired of making 10 trips to bring tools to my project so i came up with this.
I bought the garden cart from harbor freight, used a craftsman top chest, and craftsman portal box. Since the picture was taken I added D rings to the side of each box then used pull straps to secure them so if need be its easy access to get on and off.
Bonus is the carts the perfect size that the drawers open without hitting the lip of the cart.
Sooner or later im going to do something similar with an actual trailer so i can carry more tools, and transport engines, transmissions ect around and just pull it with my mower or fourwheeler.

Offroad tool cart Toolbo10
Back to top Go down
RichieRichOverdrive
RichieRichOverdrive

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Offroad tool cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offroad tool cart   Offroad tool cart Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2020, 2:09 pm

Looks good. I just realized I stole the name for your GT6K lol. I used to keep a toolbox on the rack of Mutt, but I usually don't bring it anymore.
Back to top Go down
ConfederaSears
ConfederaSears

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Offroad tool cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offroad tool cart   Offroad tool cart Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2020, 9:45 pm

RichieRichOverdrive wrote:
Looks good. I just realized I stole the name for your GT6K lol. I used to keep a toolbox on the rack of Mutt, but I usually don't bring it anymore.
Thats fine i havent touched mine in years. I use this to strip down trucks, its handy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offroad tool cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offroad tool cart   Offroad tool cart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offroad tool cart
Page 1 of 1