All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge TBD ! ! !
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chopperhed

What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm 6'2" and to be comfy in my 720 King Kab I had to rip out the jumpseats and move the seats back 4"
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\members.shaw.ca\ducksgarage
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm

I remember Stretch driving the Metro I had a few years back... looked like an adult driving a power wheels car.

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2020 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2020 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2021!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
AcreFarm

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Mine's a single cab. And at a towering 5'6" I've got the seat all the way back.
Back to top Go down
muddstir
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
muddstir

Forum Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 pm

O.K. - Too much dodge talk got to change it up some.

My favorite type is OLD TRUCKS (prefer gm but would buy a ford, international, studebaker, willys jeep truck,ect)

My 70 chevy truck has no emissions or computer junk, about 15 wires under the hood, levers not buttons, metal dash, metal door panels, and so on. To me that makes it a truck and even with the gas tank right behind the seat I stiil feel alot safer in it then these new tin cans their makin today.. When some thing breaks I know I can fix it or rig it and still drive it around, you don't have to worry about all them sensors and the other junk they put on todays trucks going bad.

Then the interchangabilty (hope thats a word and I spelled it right) of these trucks a another great thing about them. Mine can swap a lot of drivetrain / suspension parts from 1967 to 1991, and most auto parts stores keep the parts on stock, if not there is alot of aftermarket support for them.
Back to top Go down
dked41
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
dked41

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

I had a 1976 International Scout, with the removable pickup cab. That was a fun truck, and built like a tank. Too bad parts got so hard to find. I ended up selling it instead of fixing it.
Back to top Go down
crafsmankiller
Screwdriver
Screwdriver

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

my gramps had a '89 chevy 20 van, it had a limited-slip differential out of a dodge 1-ton, 470 v-8, and a 4-speed trans, he had to manually shift it going up hills or when towing. it was the best van ive ever driven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?   What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of car/truck etc....?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3