All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
New Awards system! Look for your award at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000 Posts!!!

This is BEAST !

Go down 
+12
mr.modified
Destructive
CraftsmanQuad19
Double W Cross Ranch
RichieRichOverdrive
darkside0914
Murraymountain
TheRainbowBoxer
mowerjunkie03
MightyRaze
AllisKidD21
diddie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
diddie
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2022, 9:51 pm

This past weekend was beautiful so me and my buddy took advantage of it and put the Beast along with my Cub named Hoss ! to work cutting and moving  some downed trees. (future fire wood) and cleaned up my trails. plus maybe played around a bit ! 
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 22811
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 20610
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 22610

This is BEAST ! - Page 4 21410
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 23010
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 22910
got a nice haul of wood pulled out and ready to cut and split ! and i'm not sure what i was discussing in this last shot but i'd say it was something very insightful !!

MightyRaze and Nevadablue like this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Brianator

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2022, 9:57 pm

Oh you lucky duck able to go woods romping in March! Lol. Love the Cub, is that a linear actuator I see up front? I also really love your trailer it's an amazing design and excellent work on it (I read the build thread for it a couple months ago), how's it been working and holding up for you?

Looks like you're saying "I'm sure I left my beer right here...." lol

Nevadablue likes this post

Back to top Go down
diddie
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
diddie

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2022, 10:05 pm

Brianator wrote:
Oh you lucky duck able to go woods romping in March! Lol. Love the Cub, is that a linear actuator I see up front? I also really love your trailer it's an amazing design and excellent work on it (I read the build thread for it a couple months ago), how's it been working and holding up for you?

Looks like you're saying "I'm sure I left my beer right here...." lol
Yeah 74 degrees last sat. it was awesome ! yes it is a linear actuator on the front and i also have one on the rear that runs my three point hitch which i built for it. they work great just a bit slow but they do give me down force. I used to have a winch on the front but couldn't get any down force that way. as for the trailer it's doing great and i have punished it over the last couple years. i've had it way overloaded with concrete and it go's over rough terrain with ease !

MightyRaze and Brianator like this post

Back to top Go down
diddie
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
diddie

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2022, 10:16 pm

I thought this was funny. I was looking through some pics. to find some pics. of my Cub Cadet for my other thread i started (i call it Hoss !) if you look at the upper left you will see a JD. but with closer examination if you look at the tires it is really Beast in disguise ! lol
This is BEAST ! - Page 4 100_3910

MightyRaze and Rustbucket Garage like this post

Back to top Go down
Rustbucket Garage
Established Member
Established Member
Rustbucket Garage

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2022, 8:56 pm

Would you be willing to do a write up of how you did the camo paint job? I really like it and I’m considering using it on some future projects. This is BEAST ! - Page 4 2731072446

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
diddie
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
diddie

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2022, 9:57 pm

@Rustbucket Garage Well it's been a minute since i did it but not to much to how i did it. I used three or maybe even four rust oleum camo paints dark green, light green, a tan and maybe a darker tan. I'd start with a base in an area like say dark green on one fender and tan on the other. then i'd grab some differant kinds of leaves and use an oppisite color and hold the leaves here and there and spray around it then use another type of leaf and another color sometimes over lapping another leaf and just keep moving around. then in some spots i'd grab some clumps of long weeds and lay them in areas and spray over that. that's about it i got better as i went. the best part about it is you can't really mess it up, if you don't like something just go back over it.

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is BEAST !   This is BEAST ! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is BEAST !
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4