Got the little Ford pushed outside and got it driving again tonight.
Didn't just slap a belt on it like I initially planned though. I've been meaning to drop the rear pulley size to speed 'er up, but just hadn't done it yet. I figured this was as good a time as any!
Anyway, the big ol' factory pulley didn't fair so well, but I got it off:
About a 6" pulley went in it's place.
With the 5" one on the front it gave 'er some pretty good speed. The torquey ol' oppy will still idle in third though once you're rolling though, haha. I didn't get an actual speed reading on it, but she moves buddy!
Then lastly, a quick mock up of the front wheels I'll be running on it:
I like it so far! I just have to modify the spindles a bit as these rims have a much longer hub than a standard lawn tractor rim, so the spindles are too short. But that'll be easy. Hoping to get that done tomorrow!