All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

YouTube videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrbrucie22
Mrbrucie22

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2022, 9:22 pm

So im tryingnto find the best video editor on android. I've been using power director and vllo. Before iI pay for a subscription, Ford any of you youtubers have a suggestion for a editor? Me and my son are trying to start a channel and want the best start possible! Feel free to give our first video a watch and we would appreciate any suggesuggestions or guidance as we start to make our part 2 of the Zeus build!

Our channel:
https://youtu.be/7wv1MxQehEA
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2022, 9:33 pm

Hmm... on Android.  Sorry, not going to be any help there.  I do my videos on my computer.  I use Filmora 12 on Windows.

YouTube videos Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
YouTube videos Sig214YouTube videos Sig314
Back to top Go down
RichieRichOverdrive
RichieRichOverdrive

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2022, 1:19 am

I never personally found a really good video editor on a phone. Any video editing I did, I would transfer the videos off of my phone onto a pc via a cable and edit them in Windows Movie Maker. From what I've seen of your videos, it's already much better than mine lol.
Back to top Go down
Mrbrucie22
Mrbrucie22

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2022, 5:14 am

RichieRichOverdrive wrote:
I never personally found a really good video editor on a phone. Any video editing I did, I would transfer the videos off of my phone onto a pc via a cable and edit them in Windows Movie Maker. From what I've seen of your videos, it's already much better than mine lol.

Well thanks man. I only use my samsung note with an external mic and a stabilizer/gimbel. I could use premiere on pc but I've found it much easier and faster to do it on my phone using samsung dex.
Back to top Go down
RCG
RCG

2016 Build-Off Finalist
2016 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2022, 7:54 am

PowerDirector hands down is the best one I have found so far.
Ultimate Thumbnail Maker is free and will let you sort out the strange size YT prefers to use.

I'm going to watch your video and write notes as I see thing.
Video title needs caps as does the description. Thing 5th Grade level English class basics.
Into splash screen if you use one make it short like 5 seconds its redundant as it is cause you repeat your name as you do your intro.
The Camera zoom spaze out at 21 seconds in is the light over whelming the sensor in the camera. If the camera is in the location you want it then use something to block the light a bit.
2 minutes in. Always point out the topic some how and think telling a story to a kid that does not have your background.
Little bit slower on the moving with the camera. Tripods are cheap and let you stabilize better well you talk.
Ending was good and told people what to look forward to.

Hope this morning coffee sit down helps you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Mudmower.com
Mrbrucie22
Mrbrucie22

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2022, 8:41 am

RCG wrote:
PowerDirector hands down is the best one I have found so far.
Ultimate Thumbnail Maker is free and will let you sort out the strange size YT prefers to use.

I'm going to watch your video and write notes as I see thing.
Video title needs caps as does the description. Thing 5th Grade level English class basics.
Into splash screen if you use one make it short like 5 seconds its redundant as it is cause you repeat your name as you do your intro.
The Camera zoom spaze out at 21 seconds in is the light over whelming the sensor in the camera. If the camera is in the location you want it then use something to block the light a bit.
2 minutes in. Always point out the topic some how and think telling a story to a kid that does not have your background.
Little bit slower on the moving with the camera. Tripods are cheap and let you stabilize better well you talk.
Ending was good and told people what to look forward to.

Hope this morning coffee sit down helps you.

I sure do appreciate your input and i will take all your pointers into consideration. I really like your style of videos and your channel iis probably the main channel that inspired me to do this in the first place, so much thanks for your service! I'm starting on another video series for my cub cadet restoration now as ththe ford is on hold til the new build off, so this info will be useful. Thanks man!

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube videos   YouTube videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube videos
Page 1 of 1