All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Happy Holidays!

73 sears workhorse/mudder

Go down 
+12
mowerjunkie03
MatthewD
mr.modified
CraftsmanQuad19
RichieRichOverdrive
TheBeal
prancstaman
Double W Cross Ranch
Crazy_Carl
MightyRaze
AllisKidD21
Buck
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dr Bob
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

73 sears workhorse/mudder  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 73 sears workhorse/mudder    73 sears workhorse/mudder  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 11:37 pm

I bought my first house and finally have a garage. Its huge, but no heater. Kerosene heaters, electric space heaters, and propane heaters. Gotta got warm up every so often with these Buffalo winters where I am or it gets COLD

Nevadablue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buck
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
Buck

Forum Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: 73 sears workhorse/mudder    73 sears workhorse/mudder  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 6:58 am

@Dr Bob I hear you the I'm across the lake from you 5hrs north east
Back to top Go down
Nevadablue
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
Nevadablue

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: 73 sears workhorse/mudder    73 sears workhorse/mudder  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Congrats on the new home! I have to use a propane heater in my garage. There is a really good wood stove in there but the insurance issues with the VERY expensive wheelchair accessible van in there make it so I can’t use the stove.
I lived in Buffalo on a consulting gig during the winter of 2000/2001. We got plenty of snow and cold that winter, I think it was record setting at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 73 sears workhorse/mudder    73 sears workhorse/mudder  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

73 sears workhorse/mudder
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: