All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
New Awards system! Look for your award at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000 Posts!!!

Budgets Tractor Builds

Go down 
+6
MightyRaze
MN mudder
Nevadablue
CraftsmanQuad19
Rustbucket Garage
Budget_gokart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2022, 2:50 pm

Budget_gokart wrote:
Look at this sassy little tractor its a garden all lambert havent gotten info on it from another forum. considering they look at what ya posted and dont reply to new posters for some reason. If anyone gots any info on the little guy im happy to hear because if not i think imma throw a cheep set of offroad tires and a predator motor on it. I believe its a solid axle chain driven traptor with a belt clutch which sounds fun to me. Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 20220413
Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 20220412
That's a super cool tractor, think it would be a waste to turn it into the rip-o-matic no?
Back to top Go down
Brianator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Brianator

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2022, 7:42 pm

That is the neatest little tractor I think I've ever seen! I bet there's a collector out there just dying to give you some good coin for it!
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Established Member
Budget_gokart

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2022, 9:21 pm

If it where to be a ripping tractor i think it would treat it nicely i just was considering using it kinda like a runabout utility tractor for towing trailers and taking throught the woods because my cubcadet is a pile of junk and my other tractors wont have a pull start
Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2022, 9:46 pm

Budget_gokart wrote:
If it where to be a ripping tractor i think it would treat it nicely i just was considering using it kinda like a runabout utility tractor for towing trailers and taking throught the woods because my cubcadet is a pile of junk and my other tractors wont have a pull start
Fair enough, I'd just hate to see a tractor like that become a beater yeeter
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Established Member
Budget_gokart

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2022, 9:57 pm

I couldnt make a slightly rusty murray into a yeetter beater because it was too nice what makes ya think id abuse a rare tractor?

MightyRaze and TechnoChicken like this post

Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Established Member
Budget_gokart

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2022, 10:26 am

And i got a trio of free mowers and a 60$ baja mini bike. So my little brother got the hydro lt1000 it came with an oppy and 3 good tires, it was his bday gift from me. And i got me a lt1000 newer tractor and its got an 18hp single briggs mst206 side shifter cast iron front axle 2nd gen steering and it is the ideal setup for a ATLT and i plan to build it so it looks like a offroad gasser with a jeep like flex like my old build off lt1000. Its gonna end up with the oppy. And i also got my favorate craftsman it has an 11hp briggs and the square body front end i have been searching for so the dash and hood are gonna go on the lt
1000. After i take the parts needed from the old square bodied craftsman its gonna get a newer dash steering wheel etc and my buddy is getting it as his first ATLT! So im gonna have an atlt squad lol we have a good property to take em riding on. Also i paid 20 bucks for a clapped out wheel horse im gonna part out. Anyone have ideas on a pull start for a 19hp briggs oppy lol.

TechnoChicken likes this post

Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2022, 1:01 pm

Budget_gokart wrote:
And i got a trio of free mowers and a 60$ baja mini bike. So my little brother got the hydro lt1000 it came with an oppy and 3 good tires, it was his bday gift from me. And i got me a lt1000 newer tractor and its got an 18hp single briggs mst206 side shifter cast iron front axle 2nd gen steering and it is the ideal setup for a ATLT and i plan to build it so it looks like a offroad gasser with a jeep like flex like my old build off lt1000. Its gonna end up with the oppy. And i also got my favorate craftsman it has an 11hp briggs and the square body front end i have been searching for so the dash and hood are gonna go on the lt
1000. After i take the parts needed from the old square bodied craftsman its gonna get a newer dash steering wheel etc and my buddy is getting it as his first ATLT! So im gonna have an atlt squad lol we have a good property to take em riding on. Also i paid 20 bucks for a clapped out wheel horse im gonna part out. Anyone have ideas on a pull start for a 19hp briggs oppy lol.
Nice catch man, what model is the WH?
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Established Member
Budget_gokart

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2022, 12:38 pm

Pretty sure its the same as yours @TechnoChicken
Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
Established Member
TechnoChicken

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2022, 4:29 pm

Budget_gokart wrote:
Oh, yup just good for parts then Wink Those later model wheelhorses were not built anywhere near as tough as the older ones....

Brianator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Brianator

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2022, 7:43 pm

TechnoChicken wrote:
Budget_gokart wrote:
Oh, yup just good for parts then Wink Those later model wheelhorses were not built anywhere near as tough as the older ones....

Unless you get them in GT trim, I saw a 314-8 the other week and it looked pretty robust, still not AS robust as the older ones but it looked like a well build unit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budgets Tractor Builds   Budgets Tractor Builds - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Budgets Tractor Builds
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7