All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Riding Places category added

Go down 
+2
Brianator
MightyRaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Riding Places category added Empty
PostSubject: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 1:30 pm

I know we all struggle at times finding a place to ride.  I have created this section for us to list out some of our favorite places to ride.  This isn't for social networking but could be used as a tool for it.  It is broken into three sub-categories.  

Canada
U.S.A.
Other places worldwide.

I separated Canada and the U.S. as most of our members are in those locations.  Please keep riding places within the State/Territory/Provence Topic of each section.  Those topic names will be of the State/Territory/Provence of those sections.  I will rename if not followed.  I have a placeholder for Ontario created, I have also added Indiana and Oklahoma.  Just add a stream of "..." however many needed to meet the name length.

Also, if possible add other relevant information like maybe cost or a link to the place in your post.

-MightyRaze

Riding Places category added Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Riding Places category added Sig214Riding Places category added Sig314

Doug likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 9:08 pm

Great idea for a post @MightyRaze!

I don't think there are any actual riding parks around Ontario, maybe closer to the US border though? I'm hesitant to add my main riding area because technically they're dirtbike/ATV/snowmobile trails and I kind of sneak out there and hope noone from the clubs sees me or has a problem with it. There is a public spot on the outskirts of Barrie people go (huge sandpit and trails) that if it's still accessible I'll add but I need to confirm it first. I've been wanting to take a tractor there but without a truck... ya. Lol.

I wish we in Canada had one tenth of the car and motorsports culture you fellas in the states have. Racetracks are almost non-existent and they're mostly oval tracks for stock car racing but they're slowly disappearing because of urban sprawl and there aren't many motocross tracks that I know of either. Where the heck are we supposed to go to blow off some steam and have fun in a safe(r) and legal way? Nowhere, that's why there's so much street racing and outlaw car/truck meets.

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Sold to a good home)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
RichieRichOverdrive
RichieRichOverdrive

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 11:02 pm

I think this is a great idea! Already made the West Virginia and KY threads.

Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 11:22 pm

Great idea!

There's a place over here by mr.modified and I, kinda halfway between us. Not sure how mower friendly it is though. Their rules are a mile long and changing daily. I just had to re-sign a waiver that took like 10 minutes to read, and the permit is expensive as hell.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2023, 4:53 pm

Hey guys if u all are looking for more places to ride and hill climbing and mudding and rough terrain and better place in my thoughts after Iv have sit an wacth all the video of the rides u all have post on you to and it in the Daniel boone national Forest and I have a map of the location and it my old stomping grounds.
Riding Places category added Screen12
the map of the location and it want cost u noth ang but the gas to git here and the gas that is used for riding and u can ride for days if u git the gas and the ride to do it with and if u all are looking for a challenge there the place to test ur ride and what it real can do .
Back to top Go down
Threewheela
Threewheela

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2023, 9:14 pm

So jelly many folks have public land and trails near them. Basically only private land and no off-road parks anywhere near me. I found that out when I got my first Jeep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Places category added   Riding Places category added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Places category added
Page 1 of 1