All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 am

@TheBeal wrote:
Forget that thing, All I can see is that poor Dodge! (i want the grill)

Whoa there.... No need to worry about it.

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 P1100338

That ol'  Dodge is on the road again.
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 56

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Alright guys, the other F-150 I posted up in July is VERY beat up, and I don't know about replacing most of the exterior parts if I bought it. It doesn't have fender rust like this one, but I don't know about the floor pans in that truck and there's no way for me to tell until after I buy it. This one MAY not be a V8, but it is 4WD judging from the front hubs.

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 P1140350

It's another '78, and it's not smashed up like the other one. Haven't talked to the owner yet, but I plan to. I'll be getting my permit this year and I'd like to have one of these trucks up and running by then. Only things I'm worried about right now are floor pans, making sure all pistons are moving (and all motors are complete), and price. We'll see, but I think I'm gonna get one of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Hehehe.... Looky here....

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 P1150115

This thing is 3/4 mile from where we dropped off the 16.5 Craftsman. Apparently it has 36,000 miles. This thing is awesome! I honestly don't really need it, being that I already have mine (and a wagon looks better lol!), but man! This thing is CLEAN. I kinda want to go get it and see if I can't get 'er goin' and maybe sell it for a high price since it's probably all original. Now I've seen the Eagle wagon and the sedan in person. Still haven't seen the SX4 or the Kammback. This one  is a 1980 because they didn't make sedans in '79 and they didn't produce vehicles with the ugly bumper corners after 1980. Pretty nice car!
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
DimeWeld
DimeWeld
mr.modified

Forum Rep : 118

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Is that car version a 4wd too? I didn't know they made those. Never saw one.

Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Yes it is. They made the wagon, the sedan, the coupe, the hatchback, and then a super hatchback. And they're all 4WD. Pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
RichieRichOverdrive
DimeWeld
DimeWeld
RichieRichOverdrive

Forum Rep : 117

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 pm

That's super neat, 4wd. I'm sure it's actually a PITA. I'd rally the heck out of it, though.
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Prybar
Prybar
Murraymountain

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm

Eh, probably not a PITA. If it has the straight six then it's probably pretty reliable. You knew I'd say that though. Then again our Eagle decided to put the driver side windshield wiper out of it's misery in the middle of a bad storm yesterday... LOL.

Judging by the low mileage and the ugly white walls and rims, I'ma say it's a grandma's car. That thing seriously needs some more aggressive tires...
Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Hammer
Hammer
TheBeal

Forum Rep : 105

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 12:33 pm

@Murraymountain wrote:
@TheBeal wrote:
Forget that thing, All I can see is that poor Dodge! (i want the grill)

Whoa there.... No need to worry about it.

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 P1100338

That ol'  Dodge is on the road again.

Id like to have a 70s Ramcharger or Trailduster. I think that would make for a pretty fun ride. Id want to swap in a 5 speed though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic/Unique/strange vehicles   Classic/Unique/strange vehicles - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic/Unique/strange vehicles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: